Expired[UE05J49] mKDR Xpress Portable – June 21 – June 24
- Day 1 - Day 3
June 21, 2022 - June 23, 2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Day 4
June 24, 2022
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
This custom in-person overview course conducted by Konica Minolta is offered to any service agent or field service engineer that would like to increase their knowledge on the newest portable, the mKDR Xpress. This course will cover items needed to get familiar with the unit.
See details in Course Specifications below.
- Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas or KMHA mandates that all attendees be vaccinated in order to enter KMHA facilities. Proof of vaccination will be required at time of registration. Covid-19 antibodies are not an alternative to vaccination.
- Please do not attend training if you have a fever or symptoms of illness like a cough.
- Regardless of vaccination status, all learners will be required to wear a face-covering while on Konica Minolta grounds. This includes the classroom area unless 100% of the attendees/instructor agree, or are comfortable with an unmasked class. Masks must always be worn in KMHA common areas.
- Failure to comply with these rules will result in the individual being removed from the course and sent home. The tuition will not be refunded.
Familiarity with Aero Detectors and Ultra software is recommended
PC for viewing documents
Service agents, technical support, field service engineers, bio-med staff
Course Length: 4 days
Hours: Tues-Thurs 9:00AM to 5:00PM//Friday 9:00AM to 1:00PM
Passing grade: 80%
Supervisors will be notified if minimum score is not achieved
Topics may vary depending upon prior class knowledge and experience
- Documentation Review
- Product Overview
- Component Identification
- Theory of Operation
- Installation of Unit
- Connecting of Components
- Ultra and AeroDR Configuration