Connection and configuration of the CS-7 Control Station to the REGIUS® 110, 170, 190, 210 and Sigma/Sigma2 CR Readers.
This training is a follow-up add-on class to the CS-7 (AeroDR) Classroom Service Training and is not a full CS-7 Service Training and is not a replacement for the CS-7 Classroom Service Training.
The registrant must have already completed BOTH of the following:
- CS-7 Control Station Service Training (Instructor-based Classroom Training)
- REGIUS CR Reader Service Training
This training course provides information concerning the connection and configuration of CS-7 to REGIUS® CR Readers and does not provide certification for Installation and Service of the REGIUS CR Readers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions before purchasing.
To enable the student to connect and configure the CS-7 Control Station to the REGIUS 110, 170, 190, 210 and Sigma/Sigma2 CR Readers.
- Connection and configuration of REGIUS 110 to CS-7
- Connection and configuration of REGIUS 170/190/210 to CS-7
- Configuration of one CS-7 to one Reader (one Job Manager)
- Configuration of more than one CS-7 to more than one Reader (two Job Managers)
- Job Manager switching
- Connection and configuration of REGIUS Σ/ΣII (Sigma/Sigma2) to CS-7
It will take approximately 90 minutes to complete the training.