Sold Out [UE05J49] mKDR Xpress™ Portable – Feb 7 – Feb 9
Event Phone: 800-934-1034
Day 1 - Day 3
February 7, 2023 - February 9, 2023
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This custom in-person service training course conducted by Konica Minolta is offered to any service agent or field service engineer that would like to increase their knowledge on the newest portable, the mKDR Xpress™. This course will cover items needed to install, service and maintain the system.
Last Day end time: 4:00PM See details in Course Specifications below.
- Those exposed to the virus are no longer required to quarantine. However, it is recommended to wear a high-quality mask for 10 days and get tested again on day 5.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you should stay home for at least 5 days.
- Unvaccinated people now have the same guidance as vaccinated people.
- Students attending training are no longer required to provide proof of vaccination.
Familiarity with Aero Detectors and Ultra software is recommended
PC for viewing documents
Service agents, technical support, field service engineers, bio-med staff
Course Length: 3 days
Hours: Tues-Thurs 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Passing grade: 80%
Supervisors will be notified if minimum score is not achieved
Topics may vary depending upon prior class knowledge and experience
- Documentation Review
- Product Overview
- Component Identification
- Theory of Operation
- Installation of Unit
- Connecting of Components
- Ultra and AeroDR Configuration