Expired[UE05J49] mKDR Xpress™ Portable – Apr 18 – Apr 20
Event Phone: 800-934-1034
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- Day 1 - Day 3
April 18, 2023 - April 20, 2023
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This custom in-person service training course conducted by Konica Minolta is offered to service agents, field service engineers and biomed engineers that would like to install, service and maintain our newest portable, the mKDR Xpress™.
Last Day end time: 4:00PM See details in Course Specifications below.
- Those exposed to the virus are no longer required to quarantine. However, it is recommended to wear a high-quality mask for 10 days and get tested again on day 5.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you should stay home for at least 5 days.
- Unvaccinated people now have the same guidance as vaccinated people.
- Students attending training are no longer required to provide proof of vaccination.
Familiarity with Aero Detectors and Ultra software is recommended
PC for viewing documents
Service agents, technical support, field service engineers, bio-med staff
Course Length: 3 days
Hours: Tues-Thurs 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Passing grade: 80%
Supervisors will be notified if minimum score is not achieved
Topics may vary depending upon prior class knowledge and experience
- Documentation Review
- Product Overview
- Component Identification
- Theory of Operation
- Installation of Unit
- Connecting of Components
- Ultra and AeroDR Configuration
Venue: Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas, Inc.
2217 US 70 Hwy E, Garner, North Carolina, 27529, United States