Cancelled[UE05J47] KDR® Flex OTC System – Dec 12 – Dec 16
Event Phone: 919-792-6420
- Day 1 - Day 4
December 12, 2022 - December 15, 2022
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Day 5
December 16, 2022
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This in-person training course will provide each attendee with the skills to install, service and maintain the Konica Minolta KDR® Flex Overhead X-ray System. Due to the recent product introduction seats may be prioritized by installation dates and regional/departmental resources and needs.
Last Day end time: 12:00PM See details in Course Specifications below.
- Those exposed to the virus are no longer required to quarantine. However, it is recommended to wear a high-quality mask for 10 days and get tested again on day 5.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you should stay home for at least 5 days.
- Unvaccinated people now have the same guidance as vaccinated people.
- Students attending training are no longer required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Minimum two (2) years X-ray service experience
- Windows operating system experience
- Ability to read and comprehend schematics drawings
- Minimum two (2) years electronics trouble-shooting experience
Course Length: 5 days
Mon – Thurs: 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Friday: 9:00AM – 12:00PM
Topics may vary depending upon prior class knowledge and experience
Overhead Tube Crane, Wall Stand, and Table Bucky