Expired[UE05J47] KDR Flex OTC System – Apr 17 – Apr 21
Event Phone: 919-792-6420
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- Day 1 - Day 4
April 17, 2023 - April 20, 2023
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Day 5
April 21, 2023
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This in-person training course will provide each attendee with the skills to install, service and maintain the Konica Minolta KDR® Flex Overhead X-ray System. Due to the recent product introduction seats may be prioritized by installation dates and regional/departmental resources and needs.
Last Day end time: 12:00PM See details in Course Specifications below.
- Those exposed to the virus are no longer required to quarantine. However, it is recommended to wear a high-quality mask for 10 days and get tested again on day 5.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you should stay home for at least 5 days.
- Unvaccinated people now have the same guidance as vaccinated people.
- Students attending training are no longer required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Minimum two (2) years X-ray service experience
- Windows operating system experience
- Ability to read and comprehend schematics drawings
- Minimum two (2) years electronics trouble-shooting experience
Course Length: 5 days
Mon – Thurs: 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Friday: 9:00AM – 12:00PM
Topics may vary depending upon prior class knowledge and experience
Overhead Tube Crane, Wall Stand, and Table
Venue: Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas, Inc.
2217 US 70 Hwy E, Garner, North Carolina, 27529, United States