Expired[UE05J46] Straight Arm System with DDR for 2020i – Dec 13 – Dec 15 (Private Event)
Event Phone: 919-792-6420
- Day 1 - Day 3
December 13, 2022 - December 15, 2022
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This training course will provide each attendee with the skills to install, service and maintain the Straight Arm System with DDR.
This is a private event by invite only for 20/20 Imaging Service Partners.
Last Day end time: 4:00PM See details in Course Specifications below.
- Those exposed to the virus are no longer required to quarantine. However, it is recommended to wear a high-quality mask for 10 days and get tested again on day 5.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you should stay home for at least 5 days.
- Unvaccinated people now have the same guidance as vaccinated people.
- Students attending training are no longer required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Minimum two (2) years X-ray service experience
- Windows operating system experience
- Ability to read and comprehend schematics drawings
- Minimum two (2) years electronics trouble-shooting experience
Course Length: 3 days
Tue – Thurs: 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Topics may vary depending upon prior class knowledge and experience
- Documentation Review
- Product Overview
- Component Identification
- Theory of Operation
- Installation of Unit
- Connecting of Components
- Ultra and AeroDR DDR Configuration