Sold Out[UE05J32] Online AeroDR® Optima XR 200 Portable Supplement- Dec 7 – Dec 8 **Private Event**
Event Phone: 800-934-1034
- Day 1 - Day 2
December 7, 2022 - December 8, 2022
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This special private online course is offered to our General Electric Latin America engineers that are looking to perform installation, maintenance and break fix on our CS-7 and AeroDR® retrofit to the Optima XR200 portable. This course covers the installation of the AeroDR components on the Optima XR 200 portable and includes CS7 configuration items that are unique to this configuration.
In order to attend this course, the learner must have successfully completed the CS7/AeroDR retrofit course.
To get the most out of this course, we suggest the the student has the following:
- PC with Webcam
- Headset with microphone (On Board Speakers are ok but not ideal)
- Network capable of handling remote PC control and video streaming simultaneously
- Remote PC control will be for the learner to connect to their own CS7 to practice configuration
- 2nd monitor strongly recommended for viewing the materials at the same time as viewing the presenter
- Instructor Presentation
- Instructor workstation
- Remote PC to student CS7
Latin America General Elelctric Engineers Only!
Course Length: 2 days
Hours: Wed – Thu, 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Lunch Break: 12:00 PM
Passing grade: 80%
Supervisors will be notified if minimum score is not achieved
This course will be run entirely online. The meeting details are included in the email confirmation that is sent out when the registrtaion form is completed.
Topics may vary depending upon prior class knowledge and experience
- Introduction of portable AeroDR items
- Installation of retrofit items to the Optima XR 200
- Configuration of CS7
- Overview of items that are unique to this configuration
Venue: Live Remote Training
This course will be run entirely online.
Please note: The link to join this live online training course will be included in your registration confirmation email.