Select the plus sign to expand details about each item:
CAUE00C00-0003 (KDR U-ARM Tablet Enclosure)
Konica Minolta is issuing Phase 2 of a mandatory Field Corrective Action for the KDR U-Arm. This action is necessary to mitigate the risk of unintentional arm movement. There is the possibility of unintentional U-Arm movement due to the tablet enclosure buttons, located on tablet enclosure, remaining engaged after being depressed. This letter is a final notification to our dealer partners. This Corrective Action affects all units with a prior ship date of December 20, 2018.
Konica Minolta will be sending out direct notifications to the Customer base to ensure they are aware of this corrective action.
The Final Corrective Action required to mitigate this risk:
A modification to the tablet design will help ensure that all movement buttons, associated with the KDR U-Arm, make the proper contact without staying depressed. Instructions can be found in KON-000201.
Document ID Document Name
- KON-000201 KDR U-Arm Tablet Enclosure – Technical Instructions – Bracket Installation
- KON-000202 KDR U-Arm Tablet Enclosure – Business Partner Notification (this letter)
- KON-000203 KDR U-Arm Tablet Enclosure – Final Customer Notification Letter
- KON-000204 KDR U-Arm Tablet Enclosure – FSR Corrective Action Checklist
- KON-000154 KDR U-Arm Tablet Enclosure – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Konica Minolta’s Technical Services teams are committed to assisting your engineers and customers. All trained engineers have been notified of these corrective actions through the service portal. Please let us know if you may have any questions, and as always, we appreciate your support and look forward to continuing our partnership well into the future.
Business partners can go to the link below to download the necessary documentation.
CAUE00C00-0004 (KDR U-ARM Software/Firmware Upgrade)
Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas announced the release of new Ultra software (version 126.96.36.199 SDK 1.5) and SU4000 KDR U-Arm firmware (v20) for the KDR U-Arm unit. For Quality Assurance purposes and to effectively support all units uniformly, it is the responsibility of our Strategic Partners/ Resellers to update all units that were sold in the field.
Field Action CAUE00C00-0004 for the KDR U-Arm indicates that units that are on Ultra Software versions lower than 188.8.131.52 SDK 1.5 and/or less than Firmware v20 must be upgraded.
Konica Minolta Healthcare is willing to assist with scheduling and dispatching your Trained Field Service Engineer in order to implement this field action.
Upgrade software improvement overview:
- Image Recovery Fix
- Image Stitching Procedure Changes
- New option to disengage the lock property checkbox in the view property window
- Improvement of the lock status on the remote control
To assist with performing this Field Action, all information needed to perform field action can be downloaded from the following Citrix ShareFile link:
Document ID Document Name
- KON-000297 KDR U-Arm Software/Firmware Upgrade – Instructions
- KON-000295 KDR U-Arm Software/Firmware Upgrade – Customer Notification Letter
- KON-000296 KDR U-Arm Software/Firmware Upgrade – Business Partners Letter
- KON-000298 KDR U-Arm Software/Firmware Upgrade – Field Action Checklist
Konica Minolta’s Technical Services teams are committed to assisting your engineers and customers. Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting our DR Systems Support Team at 1-800-366-5342. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing our partnership well into the future.