This complete course will cover the overview of CS7/AeroDR in relation to basic overview and installation of the complete retrofit solution. This module can be used in place of the live instructor lead course that used to be conducted in Wayne, NJ.
After completing this course, the learner should understand how to install and configure all pieces that are involved in the CS7/AeroDR retrofit solution.
- AeroDR Overview
- CS7 Production Setup
- Items Needed to Complete the Installation
- Generator Interface Unit 2 Preparations
- Access Point Preparations
- Detector Interface Unit and IF Cable 3 Preparations
- Connecting Hardware Items Together
- CS7 Configuration Steps
- Calibrations and Checks
- PACS Configuration
- Worklist/RIS Configuration
- Media Output Configuration
- Making a Test Exposure
- Remote Services Installation (R3)
- Customization of CS7 Screens
- License Activation
- CS7 Backup
- Additional Items for Installation
The learner should be familiar with servicing DR.
Approx. 4-5 Hours