New Course: Introduction of Wincomm WMP-197V PC for AeroDR® Portable
Konica Minolta is changing computer types for GE portable retrofit solutions from the Poindus all-in-one PC to the Wincomm WMP-197V all-in-one PC. This training will outline the details of the change.
To provide hardware and USB peripheral device differences between Poindus PC and Wincomm WMP-197V PC to enable an AeroDR Portable trained FSE to successfully install the Wincomm WMP-197V.
- Wincomm WMP-197V PC hardware
- Differences between Poindus PC and Wincomm WMP-197V PC
- How to Install the Koamtac KDC200i Barcode Reader to the Wincomm WMP-197V PC
- How to Install the AUPS-B20 UPS to the Wincomm WMP-197V PC
- Preview of the next Wincomm PC model
The learner should be trained and familiar with the AeroDR Portable retrofit solution.