CancelledUltrasound Hands-On Workshop: Elbow/Hand/Wrist – Dallas, TX
Event Phone: 1-973-633-1500
December 7, 2019
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
ULTRASOUND HANDS-ON WORKSHOP: ELBOW/HAND/WRIST
Don Buford, MD, RMSK
Specializing in orthobiologic bone marrow derived
stem cell and platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections
for orthopedic conditions such as joint pain, back
pain, ligament and tendon injuries, and sports
injuries. Dr. Buford has been in practice in Dallas
for 19 years and has been voted multiple times by Dallas area
physicians as one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the annual
D Magazine “Best Doctors” issue.
The workshop will consist of lecture and hands-on scanning with an emphasis on the elbow, hand and wrist
- Understand positioning and examination protocol for ultrasound imaging of the elbow, hand and wrist
- Recognize normal sonographic anatomy of the elbow, hand and wrist
- Identify common elbow, hand and wrist pathology on ultrasound
- demonstrate hands-on scanning of elbow, hand and wrist
- Review the basic sonographic anatomy of the normal elbow, hand and wrist
- Identify common pathologic processes involving the elbow, hand and wrist as seen during diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound evaluations
- Perform simulated ultrasound-guided elbow, hand and wrist region injection procedures
Albert Einstein College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Albert Einstein College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
This activity is made possible by an educational grant, and in-kind contribution of ultrasound machines from Konica Minolta.
Venue: Dallas Marriott Downtown