Sold OutPhysical Medicine & Rehabilitation Ultrasound Focus Series: Ultrasound Guided Upper Limb Injection Procedures – Ramsey, NJ
Event Phone: 1-973-633-1500
December 21, 2019
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Ultrasound Focus Series
ULTRASOUND HANDS-ON WORKSHOP: Ultrasound Guided Upper Limb Injection Procedures
Todd P. Stitik, MD, RMSK and President – New Jersey Society of PM&R
Todd Stitik is a Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
His primary clinical interests include musculoskeletal ultrasound, osteoarthritis and image-guided injection procedures.
The workshop will consist of lecture and video material from actual injections within the musculoskeletal system
- Videotaped examples of actual injection procedures
- Hands-on small group scanning for simulated injection procedures
Evaluations and/or Injections covered but not limited to:
- General principles of injection procedures
- Detailed patient positioning/set-up for specific injections into the musculoskeletal system
- Injection practice into blue phantom model
- Review the basic sonographic anatomy of the normal upper limb
- Identify common pathologic processes involving the upper limb as seen
during diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound evaluations
- Perform simulated ultrasound-guided upper limb region injection procedures
Albert Einstein College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Albert Einstein College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
This activity is made possible by an educational grant, and in-kind contribution of ultrasound machines from Konica Minolta.